Everyone loves the fresh scent of aromatic cedar, and CedarSafe® ClosetLiners quite simply look as good as they smell. Since they are 100% natural, aromatic cedar, our cedar closet planks help repel pests, such as roaches, silverfish, and moths – and they resist mildew. Plus, they're easy to install, require no finishing, and are very affordable. In fact, you can install our solid cedar closet planks yourself in a standard 180-square-foot closet for about $360.
Our CedarSafe planks can provide you with:
- Natural, aromatic protection from moths, roaches, silverfish and mildew
- Safe, non-toxic alternative to mothballs with a better aroma
- 100% Aromatic Eastern Redcedar; no treatments or chemicals added
- Added refinement with cedar's aromatic scent
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation
- No finishing required
- Conveniently packaged 15-square-foot consumer-sized boxes
- Larger contractor-sized boxes
You don't have to build an entire closet addition to have a cedar closet or the luxury of a cedar closet. Every existing closet has the potential to become an effective cedar storage space by using CedarSafe Natural ClosetLiner. You choose the look you want, measure your space, use our closet planner application to determine how many boxes of solid cedar planking you need, and install it in a matter of hours. It's that easy. Our solid cedar planks are available in easy-to-handle consumer packs as well as the larger PRO PAK. Installation is a do-it-yourself project that requires a claw hammer, tri-square, saw, and either nails or adhesive.
You can find our products in the paneling or closet department of home improvement stores and lumberyards throughout the United States and Canada. Click on the following link to learn more about Where to Buy CedarSafe planks and panels.